The Living Forest recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing the impact of our undertakings upon the environment and shall use general industry guidance and knowledge to help structure our activities and to help us to continually improve our environmental performance.
In all our activities we aspire to:
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and guidance.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Minimise waste and increase recycling where commercially possible.
- Reduce water and energy use.
- Reduce emissions, improve the environmental efficiency of our vehicles and machinery and transport and travel arrangements.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Identify and safeguard wildlife.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
- Promote trees and the many environmental benefits they provide.
We are happy to provide a copy of our full policy if required.